Monday, June 23, 2008

Tory's Hitched...Mr. and Mrs. Smith


Tory having a GREAT time! She looked beautiful...as you can tell she is very pretty.


My friend, Tory, got married a couple weeks ago in Palmyra, MO and here are some pictures from the event. Needless to say we had a wonderful time. Here is a picture of me with one of the salesmen I work with, Tom Wilkerson.




The beautiful bride, Tory. Me, Rachel, and Brooke. No one had a good time here. Totally ignore the people in the background dancing on the table... :)



My friend, Jill, Tory, and me...I have no idea what she was talking about...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are too sweet! That is awesome. These pictures are some of the first I have seen so I'm excited to get the rest! See you in July!

Anonymous said...

i know this is random, but if you get this, can you tell Tory that I said congratulations - i went to elementary school with Tory at Zion Lutheran - and that my e-mail address is matthewjkoch@gmail.com