Monday, October 12, 2009

Our New House


For those who don't know, we moved at the end of September to a "new to us" home outside of Quincy. It is on 5 acres, and we love it! For some reason I haven't taken too many pictures, but here are a few. I will get more up maybe next week when I have some time to tidy things up over the weekend! Between moving, buying, selling, packing, unpacking, work, school, dance, girlies, and the rest of life...we've been a "little" busy!


Here is our family room. I love all of our hardwood floors throughout the house. They are beautiful!

Lauren and Daddy mowing...

Ella and Daddy mowing...we have lots of yard to mow. It takes about 3.5 hours for one person to ride.

Ella has plenty of room to ride her bike now!

The girls absolutely loved their rooms. Mom and Dad took the girls over the weekend we moved, and I made it my mission to have their rooms COMPLETELY done when they got home. I succeeded and it was well worth the effort to see how excited they were.

Ella makes her bed and picks up her room every day still...I wonder how long it will last.

Lauren loves butterflies...she kept running around the room pointing to them all.

"nother one." :) I'm just glad we're all settled in especially before it got cold anc Chad got in the field!

No comments: