Friday, November 6, 2009

Lauren's 2nd Birthday...finally! :)


Happy 2nd Birthday, Lauren...in November! We had just gotten back from vacation on a Tuesday, bought a house that same day, tore out our last bathroom on Wednesday, and was in the middle of putting it back together along with many other last minute improvements while we had Lauren's birthday on Friday of that week. It was a busy month...August was. My mom had the only pictures from Lauren's party. My camera wasn't unpacked from vacation, so Mom took the pics. Here is my baby! She's getting to big and is plenty full of attitude to go with it!


Mom and Lo.

My grandma, "Gran" and Lo.

Almost too tempting...


The balloons were the biggest hit of the party!


My big 2 year old!

Have to have some "nem & nems".. :)

Lo is all personality...I wonder where she got that from???!!!

My two pretty girls!

Enjoying dinner...

Serving cake....

Opening presents....(i wish i were still this tan!!)


Notice the change in outfit??? Lauren HAD to put on her new Dora jammies before we could continue opening gifts...we had plenty of help with that!

No comments: