Friday, October 10, 2008

Ella Danielle Hummel...Turns 3!!!!

My pretty little girl is growing up. Ella turns three tomorrow. Sort of makes me sad, but she is so much fun with all the things she says and does. She tells us that we are her "best friends" and gives lots of hugs and kisses...you can't beat that! So while she's not a baby as she reminds me, she'll always be my baby no matter what age she is! I am so thankful to have such happy, healthy baby girls, and I thank God every day for how fortunate I am. Here are some clips over the past three years. (I don't have a lot from her 12 months to 2 year stage, but you'll get the idea!!)

September 8th!

August 2008

July 2008

April 2008

December 2007

October 2007....I'm 2!!!

My birthday cake to take to daycare!

Me and my Daddy...July 2007

August 2006



July 2006


9 months old!

February 2006

October 11, 2005....my newborn baby girl that we were surprised with!!

No comments: